Walton High School's Cross Country and Track & Field Booster Club
Welcome to the 2019 Walton Track & Field season!
Practice begins Monday, January 14, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. at the track.
A few items before practice begins:
- All athletes must have a physical submitted online. Physicals must be dated AFTER 4/1/2018 to be eligible. Please see the attachments for the physical form and instructions on how to load your child's physical on the ParentVue portal. If you do not have access to ParentVue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about Walton/Cobb County physical form policies, please contact email@example.com.
- Practice starts at 4:00 p.m. each day and generally ends between 5:30 and 5:45 p.m. (except for days in which the distance team travels to the river for practice).
- All athletes are required to wear long sleeves and pants every day. After warming up, athletes may lose a layer or two, but athletes must be prepared for colder weather each day.
- Reminder that Big Peach Running Company on Johnson Ferry Road gives a discount to all Walton Track & Field athletes.
- To aid in disseminating information, please join the Remind text group.
- Parents Remind Group = text @iwatchtf19 to 81010
- Athlete only Remind Groups: sprinters & jumpers @isprint19 to 81010, distance @irunfar19 to 81010, throwers @ithrow19 to 81010
- If you have any questions, send your athlete to see Coach Gower in room 229.
Thanks and we look forward to a great season,
The Walton Track & Field Coaching Staff
The Raider Chase is coming!
Join us for our Annual Walton Raider Chase on Saturday, February 9, 2019.
This is serves as our annual fundraiser for the Cinder Club. All runners and walkers are welcome so sign up NOW to get an awesome shirt!
Another great way to support our athletes is through finding sponsors to support our team. No amount is too small and there are many sponsorship levels offered. Click here for more information.
Communication is Key!
Stay up to date with all Track and Field news and events.
Parents: Join Coach Gower’s Remind 101 Text Group: Text @iwatchtf19 to 81010
Athletes: Text sprinters & jumpers @isprint19 to 81010, distance @irunfar19 to 81010, throwers @ithrow19 to 81010
Click here to join the Walton Track and Field email list.
Facebook Track & Field Parents Page: Search “Walton Track & Field Parents” and click join. (Athletes have specific Facebook pages, available through the coaches)
Follow Walton Track & Field on Twitter: @waltonraidertf
Follow Walton Athletics on Twitter: @waltonathletics
Download the Membership Toolkit app on your phone or mobile device - Get access to the member contact information and team calendar.