Walton High School's Cross Country and Track & Field Booster Club
Welcome to the 2019 Walton Track & Field season!
A few items you will need for the season:
- 2019 Track & Field Schedule Click here to download the schedule.
Register on our website and pay Track and Field dues. These Dues help cover the cost of your athlete's participation. Login using your membership toolkit account (same as Walton PTSA) or create a new one. You can find more information under the "About us" tab.
- Practice starts at 4:00 p.m. each day and generally ends between 5:30 and 5:45 p.m. (except for days in which the distance team travels to the river for practice).
- All athletes are required to wear long sleeves and pants every day. After warming up, athletes may lose a layer or two, but athletes must be prepared for colder weather each day.
- Uniform Buying Guide
Get your uniforms at Big Peach Running Company on Johnson Ferry Road. They also give a discount to all Walton Track & Field athletes.
6. WE NEED VOLUNTEERS! Please click on the links below to volunteer at our home meets.
7. Stay up-to-date by joining the Remind text group.
- Parents Remind Group = text @iwatchtf19 to 81010
- Athlete only Remind Groups: sprinters & jumpers @isprint19 to 81010, distance @irunfar19 to 81010, throwers @ithrow19 to 81010
- If you have any questions, send your athlete to see Coach Gower in room 229.
Another great way to support our athletes is through finding sponsors to support our team. No amount is too small and there are many sponsorship levels offered. Click here for more information.
Communication is Key!
Stay up to date with all Track and Field news and events.
Parents: Join Coach Gower’s Remind 101 Text Group: Text @iwatchtf19 to 81010
Athletes: Text sprinters & jumpers @isprint19 to 81010, distance @irunfar19 to 81010, throwers @ithrow19 to 81010
Click here to join the Walton Track and Field email list.
Facebook Track & Field Parents Page: Search “Walton Track & Field Parents” and click join. (Athletes have specific Facebook pages, available through the coaches)
Follow Walton Track & Field on Twitter: @waltonraidertf
Follow Walton Athletics on Twitter: @waltonathletics
Download the Membership Toolkit app on your phone or mobile device - Get access to the member contact information and team calendar.