Walton High School's Cross Country and Track & Field Booster Club
******* New to Walton Cross Country? *******
Click above to see what Walton Cross Country is all about. This video from Coach Gower contains all things Cross Country - summer mileage, 12 minute run, expectations for the fall season, and much much more.
If you have any questions, please contact Coach Gower at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for Remind updates
Text 81010 Message - @raiderxc20
Text 81010 Message - @iwatchxc20
Want to join Walton Cross Country?
Are you ready for a challenge? If you are ready to work hard, meet new people, and learn some life lessons through running, then this sport is for you. Here's what you need to do to join our fun, dynamic team of athletes:
1. Complete the Cobb County Physical - All students participating in a sport at Walton are required to have a current physical on file with CCSD. Athlete physicals must be must be done through ParentVUE and must be 100% complete before a student can participate in any athletic activity, including summer or preseason workouts and certainly during the regular season.
To access the Online Athletic Registration, log into your ParentVUE account (or create a new one) on the Parent’s menu on the Cobb County School District home page (www.cobbk12.org).
2. 12-Minute Run (Tryouts) - All athletes participate in the 12-minute run to tryout for the team. You will have three tries (dates tbd) to meet the standard and make the team. Click HERE to see the standards and more detail.
3. Pay XC Dues
4. Download the 2020 XC schedule here.
5. Order Uniforms through Big Peach. Click here for more information.
6. Teamwear link The shop will be open from 8/3 to 8/17.
7. Spiritwear link The shop will be open from 8/3 to 8/17.
8. Volunteer! We will need volunteers for the Cobb County meet. More information coming soon.
9. Get connected with Walton's athletic trainers through Healthy Roster. Click here to see more information about this program and how to download the app.
Have a fantastic XC season!
Become a Sponsor
If you've ever wondered "How can I get my company logo on the back of the Raider Chase T-shirt or on the banner at Raider Valley?" - here is your chance.
Become one of our sponsors and support our athletes. Your donation makes a big difference to our team and is very much appreciated!
Click here for more information. Or if you are ready to donate
Communication is Key!
Stay up to date with all Cross Country news and events.
Parents: Join Coach Gower’s Remind 101 Text Group: Text @iwatchxc20 to 81010
Athletes: Text @raiderxc20 to 81010
Click here to join the Walton Cross Country email list.
Facebook Parents Page: Search “Walton Cross Country Parents” and click join. (Athletes have specific Facebook pages, available through the coaches)
Follow Twitter @waltonraiderxc
Download the Membership Toolkit app on your phone or mobile device - Get access to the member contact information and team calendar.